The Municipality of Charlton and Dack has been awarded over $160,000 in funding under the Small, Rural, and Northern Municipal Infrastructure Fund to replace a major culvert along Palmateer Road.
Expected work includes:
- Removing and replacing current culvert and material as needed
- Minor channel widening and material stabilization as needed
- Engineering and design costs relating to traffic impacts on the drainage structure
- Engineering and design costs relating to water flow volume and its impact on the drainage structure
- Signage and other notices as required for a proper detour
For more information please visit the Ministry of Northern Development and Mines Website by clicking here.